Mouth-Nose-Mask Made In Austria
Whether it’s shopping, walking, or in the park. Everywhere the mouth and nose protector is included. The mask does not always go along with all this. Disposable masks are quickly soaked through and do not offer permanent protection. Others sit unpleasantly under the eyes and cut in. If the mask is comfortable, it can be soiled by a short touch. Fabric masks can be washed, but they need time before they can be used again. Many are expensive and not environmentally friendly. Especially since they are usually brought to Europe by plane.
Your advantages at a glance:
- made of natural rubber – adapts optimally to the shape of the face
- the MNM material itself is waterproof and thus inhibits virus penetration
- material certified according to DIN EN 71
- does not become damp over time (breathing air / external influences) like conventional mouthguards and loses its protective function
- also no danger if the outside of the mouthguard is accidentally touched
- can be individually designed / adapted
- can accommodate a wide variety of inserts
- is reusable
- can be easily washed with soap or cleaned in the washing machine (60-95°)
- Cost-effective alternative to disposable masks
- is absolutely environmentally friendly, as it is biodegradable
Our protection adapts to your face. Simply cut to the desired shape with scissors.
Insert a tissue, for example. This absorbs the humid breath under the mouth-nose-protector and can be easily replaced, and depending on the material, washed and reused or disposed of. Fogging of glasses can thus be largely avoided.
The material of the mouth and nose mask is certified according to DIN EN 71. This standard tests the safety of toys. It also assumes that children put toys in their mouths and is therefore strictly designed accordingly.
Every head is unique. So is our mask, which you can get in 3 different sizes:
S = 12,0 – 14,0 cm
M = 13,5 – 15,5 cm
L = 15,0 – 17,0 cm
Printing inks according to customer requirements
Max. print area per side:
- MNM Small: 55mm x 45mm
- MNM Medium: 60mm x 50mm
- MNM Large: 70mm x 55mm
Requirements for artwork:
- Preferably vector graphics (eps, htp)
- Also pixel graphics: Size 70mm x 55mm with at least 300 dpi resolution (png, jpg)
- We would be pleased to revise your artwork
We are happy to advise you and prepare an offer
We Are Here For You
We are happy to answer your questions and are available by phone or e-mail.
What should be considered when using a MNM?
A mouth-nose protector has to meet numerous requirements. Among these are:
- The mouth/nose protector should fit as snugly as possible and cover the mouth and nose completely.
- If a conventional mouth-nose protector is soaked through with breathing air, it must be replaced or disposed of.
- Conventional mouth-nose protection and FFP masks are disposable articles whose protective effect is not guaranteed if they are used several times.
- An MNM whose material can absorb moisture should not be touched from the outside, as this is exactly what absorbs the germs that were not previously inhaled.
- With a moist, permeable MNM material there is a risk of virus penetration.
- An MNM made of permeable material should not be touched from the outside, as this is exactly what absorbs the germs that have not been inhaled before.
- If possible, face masks should only be touched at the edges and with clean hands. It is best not to touch the inside at all. When putting on and taking off the mouth mask, it is best to touch only the bands and wash your hands thoroughly before and after each use.
- If a Mouth-Nose-Mask shows signs of damage such as cracks, holes or similar, it should be disposed of immediately.
- An MNM should not be shared with other people.
- The MNM is not suitable for small children: Danger of suffocation!
- Natural rubber can cause an allergy.
- If you are allergic to natural rubber, the use of a mouth and nose protector made of a different material is recommended.